2017 Father & Son Building Bridges Wkd Program (Brisbane)!!
The Building Bridges program is a fun and meaningful experience that supports the changing nature of the father son relationship during the teenage years. The course is for fathers and sons (aged 12-16yrs) that runs over either 6 weeks (one evening per week), or a weekend.
This program is for ALL BOYS whether in a good relationship with their father, or facing some of the challenges that arise at this time.
• There are 8-12 pairs in each program
• Boys without fathers are very welcome with supporting older male (uncle/ family friend/teacher/coach)
• For the 6 week course the first 2 sessions are men-only
• For weekend courses the fathers attend a men-only session on the Friday evening
• Each Building Bridges program is supported by two trained facilitators.
Building Bridges is fun, engaging and helps to bring down barriers and build positive atmosphere. The boys get to hear ‘real’ stories of the men, and this broadens their own view of what adult masculinity is, and what it can mean for them. This creates a palpable depth and connection within the group and assists participants to speak honestly and listen with empathy.
For more info: http://powerhouseprograms.com.au/programs/building-bridges/