Actions and Detail Panel
2017 Autumn Club Chukkas
Sat. 8 April 2017, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm AEST
Windsor Polo Club Club Chukkas - Please book in by 5pm the day prior and contact the WPC Vice Captain in relation to Club Chukka enquires.
If you have any special requests please add a note to your booking and we will endeavour to meet them but can not guarantee this.
Non-Windsor members are to contact WPC Vice Captain prior to booking in. The "Pay to Play" option is designed for interstate and vsiting players.
Note: Times may be adjusted to reduce conflicts with tournamnets etc.
Windsor Polo Club Rules, to be adheered to by all members and guests;
- Non-members are not allowed to use the WPC facilities unless they are an approved guest at Club Chukkas. Guest spots at chukkas are primarily designed for visiting players / members from clubs outside of the Hawkesbury, however members may request to invite guests from the local area but their inclusion in chukkas is at the discretion of the Vice Club Captain
- Pro's who are 2+ goals are welcome at Club Chukkas but must book in via www.windsorpoloclub.com.au
- Private lessons at WPC are to be with approved coaches who are 2 goals+
- Members can not organise group lessons without the approval of the Committee
- The No. 1 & No. 2 fields are not to be used at ANY time other than for Chukkas and Tournaments
- Please respect our excellent facilities and take care when using the No. 3 for S&B or schooling
- Whites are to be worn on Sundays for Club Chukkas
- Members who do not follow the Club Rules will be fined and could be subject to disciplinary action.
Members are responsible for the conduct of their guests