The Cooktown Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Inc. (CCCT) is a business membership based not for profit organisation providing strong leadership and advocacy for the business community in the Cooktown region.
Our purpose is to provide strong leadership and advocacy for the business community in the Cooktown region.
We will do this by gathering and disseminating information, developing extensive relationships, facilitating business development opportunities and organising regular networking events for members.
Over the next for years our primary objectives are to:
- Build and maintain a broad membership representing all industry sectors;
- Provide strong advocacy by developing and maintaining strong relationships with members and key stakeholders, including all levels of government;
- Source and disseminate relevant information to members and key stakeholders;
- Facilitation of programs and activities to encourage business growth and development; and
- Facilitate or manage promotional activities, including events that benefit businesses in the Cooktown region.
How your business will benefit from a CCCT membership
- Connect with a group of like-minded business people who share a common goal to achieve vibrant growth in the region;
- Maximize your business exposure locally through networking events and seminars;
- 20% discount on advertising rates for Explore Cooktown brochure
- Special members offers and reduced event pricing;
- Access to an informative e-newsletter and website resources;
- Access to CCCT’s membership directory;
- Opportunity to advertise on information board, Hope Street
Membership certificate and decal demonstrating your commitment and contribution to the future of the Cooktown region.
Memberships are only $165.00 per year (GST Incl) and are for a calendar year.
By joining now, your annual membership fee of $165 will extend your membership to 31 December 2017.