San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Social Spin is a fun, social and outdoor spin style class.
Social Spin is a completely new and different approach to activity.
1. Pop-up 5 week spin style classes delivered at community locations across Victoria, in parks and gardens.
2. No yelling, no competition, no lycra, no tight gym clothes.
3. Instructors will support, guide and inspire you along your journey.
4. A program designed specifically for women who want to have fun whilst being active in a social environment.
- Session 1: Tuesday, 15 November
- Session 2: Tuesday, 22 November
- Session 3: Tuesday, 29 November
- Session 4: Tuesday, 6 December
- Session 5: Tuesday, 13 December
What you need to bring:
Where to meet:
Along the river, at the end of the car park, past the Footscray Boat Club.
Look out for the Spring into Summer Series sign!
If you have any queries please contact the Maribyrnong City Council Recreation Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org; or phone 9688 0200.
Please note that in the case of inclement weather, Spring into Summer Series sessions will be cancelled, and you will receive an email notification.
If you are no longer able to attend your Spring into Summer Series program please cancel your registration through Eventbrite and contact Council as soon as possible.