Actions and Detail Panel
2016 Spinal Network Thought Leadership Forum
Tue. 15 November 2016, 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm ACDT
We are proud to announce that our Spinal Network Thought Leadership Forum will be held on Tuesday, 15 November 2016 (commencing with a light lunch at 12pm) at the Stamford Grand Glenelg in Adelaide, South Australia. Registration is free.
Welcome by Emeritus Professor Phil Waite - Former-Chair, Spinal Network
• Associate Professor David Berlowitz - Institute for Breathing and Sleep
• Professor Kathy Rowan - Intensive Care National Audit & Research Centre (UK)
• Mr James Beresford - Director, Agile BI Pty Ltd
• Dr Philip Clayton - Editor, Australian & New Zealand Dialysis and Transplant Registry
• Dr Ralph Stanford - Spinal Surgeon, Prince of Wales Hospital.