Come with us on a journey to a new world of community and stakeholder engagement, where we reveal and explore contemporary and exciting ways of creating an effective dialogue with our communities.
The Summit will showcase the most cutting edge and contemporary concepts and case studies of community engagement across a number of sectors in Australia. Over the two days there will be ample opportunites to discuss these new approaches and for delegates to receive advice and support on how to replicate and implement these concepts and techniques at their own organisations.
The event will:
- Deliver presenters who have the most recent and relevant experience delivering cutting edge and contemporary community engagement projects
- Present ideas and case studies not seen at other community engagement conferences
- Display new technology and mediums of engagement which will improve the quality of future community engagement
- Provide networking opportunities and interactive sessions to create the most fruitful learning experience
- Provide an opportunity to summarise and publicise outcomes so that they can be implemented across the broader industry
Key Benefits of Attending
- Hear about the latest advancements in community engagement technology and techniques
- Learn from experts how to replicate successful and innovative engagement methods for your next consultation
- Take away real life examples of how to reach the ‘hard to reach’
- Find out the best way to mix traditional consultation methods with online and mobile technology
- Develop an understanding of place making and how community engagement can be used to foster a sense of local identity
- Find out about the latest developments in research relating to community engagement
- Excellent networking opportunities
- Added value provided through additional learning material and online resources
Don't miss this exciting opportunity to be part of a 'New era of engagement!'.