2016 BLIA Sports Night
Join us and team up to participate in a fun and vibrant community Sports Night at Kogarah Park. Register and receive free light dinner on the night. Registrations close on 18th November.
1. Participants - Join a team and play the games
2. Visitors - Be part of the audience and cheer for the participants
NOTE: Participants will have a light dinner/snack.
Opportunity to socialise and get active
All skill levels, ages and genders welcome
Safe and engaging environment
Opportunities for volunteer involvement
Opportunity to challenge yourself
Involve your friends and family within the community
1. Is there an age limit to participate the event?
There is no age limit however children under 12 years old MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times.
2. What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Driving: You can park on English St, Carlton. There are plenty of parking available
Train: Stop at Carlton station and walk approx 14 mins to Kogarah Park
Bus: Catch 958 from Hurstville station and stop in front of Kogarah Park, Princes Hwy
3. Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please call 9553 6533 or email us at email@example.com