2016 AUSTRALIAN DIGITAL SUMMIT
Friday, 1 September 2017 from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm (AEST)
UPDATE: This year’s Australian Digital Summit will now take place in September next year, alongside our Telstra Vantage event. This will enable us to create an even more significant series of events, and makes it easier for people to attend both events if they choose to.
We’ve let all ticketholders know and provided a refund as well as a discount for our partner event in Geelong, Victoria - Pivot Summit.
Hope to see you next year!
Last year, you heard from some of brightest minds in digital and technology including:
- Senator The Hon. Mitch Fifield
- Telstra CEO - Andrew Penn
- Author & Digital Analyst - Brian Solis
- Co-Founder, muru-D - Annie Parker
- Lithium CEO - Rob Tarkoff
- Co-Founder & CEO, Decoded - Kathryn Parsons
- Rackspace's Futurist and Tech Evangelist - Robert Scoble
- Managing Director - Twitter Australia - Karen Stocks
- Best Selling Author - Shel Israel
- CSIRO Chief Executive - Dr Larry Marshall
- Founder & CEO, Pixc - Holly Cardew
- Co-Founder and CEO FreightExchange - Cate Hull
- General Manager for Aust & NZ, Uber - David Rohrsheim
Have questions about 2016 AUSTRALIAN DIGITAL SUMMIT? Contact Telstra