San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
CONSUMER CREDIT – DO YOU KNOW YOUR RIGHTS?
A free seminar on consumer credit law for all South Australians.
The Legal Services Commission will be presenting on Monday 17th October a free seminar and webcast from 12.30pm to 1.30pm on consumer credit rights.
It will include information about:
• Consumer rights and responsibilities under the national credit laws
• Common misconceptions and traps, especially for vulnerable consumers
• How to get help for debt problems
The session on Level 3, 30 Flinders Street, Adelaide is suitable for both community workers and members of the public. You can attend in person or via webcast.
Please note that this session is general in nature, and we cannot give advice on specific cases.
Bookings are essential for both the seminar and webcast.
Register online via www.lscsa2016.eventbrite.com.au
For further information please telephone 8111 5593 or visit www.lsc.sa.gov.au
The seminar will be from 12.30pm to 1.30pm on Level 3, 30 Flinders Street, Adelaide.
When & Where
Legal Services Commission of South Australia
The Legal Services Commission provides a range of legal services to members of the public:
- legal representation to people eligible under criteria set by the Commission in accordance with Section 10(2) of the Act.
- free legal advice and minor legal assistance
- a free duty solicitor service
- a range of online resources and printed publications explaining the law in simple, easy to understand terms
- the Law Handbook Online at www.lsc.sa.gov.au provides plain english language legal information
- an extensive range of legal education programs, many free of charge.