Actions and Detail Panel
10x steps to having an e-ttractive Personal Brand that attracts more referr...
Wed. 14 December 2016, 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm ACDT
Running your own small business and keen to create consistent lead flow? Are you in charge of helping other small businesses in their marketing? Just want to get your first job and don't know how?
Put your feet up and have your E-ttraction marketing system do the work for you!
E-ttraction, or digital attraction, is the marketing strategy that brings clients, leads and opportunities to you instead of you chasing them. It uses the power of Personal Branding, social media and the latest inbound marketing techniques to create a reliable process to attract what you want.
It leverages the power of Personal Branding, social media and the latest inbound marketing techniques to create a reliable process to attract what you want. We have helped hundreds of clients become more e-ttractive online using this process over the last four years.
"Andrew advice, education and coaching has exceeded all my expectations.
This has definitely been a great investment for my business"
Brett O'Farrell, Expert Contact Coach, specialising in coaching elite athletes in defensive and offensive techniques to win more games
In this event we will cover the complete E-ttraction process including:
1) How to create a rock star LinkedIn profile
2) Using Facebook to your advantage in business (and how to protect yourself)
3) What is Google + and why it's a game changer for location businesses
4) Introduction to SEO and how to win without spending any money
5) The simplest website techniques you can easily follow to gain more clients
6) How photography can make or break your conversion rates
7) How to create a powerful personal pitch to use online and offline
8) What to write and say when someone asks "what do you do?"
9) Using visuals to create connection with your prospects &
10) How to create content to get new clients and opportunities
Book now and get you and your business ready for a huge 2017!
I hope to see you there.
PS venue will be advised once final numbers have been confirmed