10 things every business owner needs to do NOW, to help protect their businesses from ransomware, hackers and other cyber-security threats.
If you are the CEO of a business with employees using the Internet and e-mail and you do not want to incur the expense and crippling consequences of data loss, theft, the tarnishing of your company’s reputation or even expensive litigation, then it’s critical that you attend this seminar. During this session you will discover:
- Brand new ways cyber criminals are using advanced technologies to steal your identity, bank account information, client data, online activities and other private, personal details about you that you do NOT want public.
- How to protect your customers Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in a world where data breaches occur every day.
- New and highly sophisticated ways hackers are ruining businesses, stealing money and jeopardising your operations—and why anti-virus software is NOT enough to protect you.
- Common social media dangers that will cost your company in lost clients, a bad reputation and possibly even litigation, and the simple steps you can take to protect yourself.
- How to prevent employees from wasting hours on Facebook, surfing porn, gambling online, leaking confidential information or doing other activities that are illegal and unethical that YOU end up paying for
During this 60 minute presentation, join David Rudduck as he steps you through the 10 most important things you need to implement in your business to protect you from cyber-attacks.
David has over 17 years experience consulting, designing, managing and supporting business computer systems and has worked for businesses of all shapes and sizes, including Village Roadshow Theme Parks, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Fox. David has been a finalist in the Gold Coast Business Young Entrepreneurs awards in 2010, 2011 and 2012. In November 2016 David became a Certified Professional with the Australian Computer Society.
David will teach you HIS best practices to ensure your business computer systems have the best possible protection in the battle against viruses, malware and HACKERS.
Date: Friday the 3rd of March 2017
Where: Southport Golf Club, Slatyer Ave, Southport
From: 7am till 9am (includes 30 minutes for questions)
Price: $15.00 +GST (this includes your breakfast).
We are also giving away a lucky door prize to one lucky attendee: An Apple Watch!
Seating is limited so don't miss out!