This is a 10 day introductory “hands on” course for anyone at the beginning of their vascular ultrasound training.
· Physics and artifacts
· Utilization and optimization of colour and spectral Doppler
· Spectral analysis
· Probe manipulation and scanning techniques
· Anatomy and pathology
· Upper and Lower venous imaging (rule out DVT)
· Carotid and Vertebral Arteries
· Abdominal Vasculature
· Protocols documentation and work sheets
- The course will provide an overview of the physical principles and artifacts associated with colour and spectral Doppler
- To provide an understanding of the basic principles of haemodynamics and spectral analysis.
- The course will also provide an understanding of the normal anatomy and pathological processes associated with peripheral vasculature and abdominal vessels.
- It will provide an understanding of the documentation and measurements required to complete a vascular examination.
- To provide the scanning techniques and skills required to accurately perform vascular ultrasound examinations.
- To provide an understanding of the protocols and work sheet documentation required for vascular examinations.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO COMMONWEALTH BANK credit card customers: As a security measure, the Commonwealth Bank will not process any credit card debit request made by EventBrite for your seminar registration fee UNTIL the Commonwealth Bank has personally spoken to you to confirm and authorise your request. ASMI recommends you speak with the Commonwealth Bank prior to booking or use an alternate credit card. Please be aware your booking session may expire whilst you are speaking with the Commonwealth bank and we do apologise for any inconvenience caused by the Commonwealth Bank security policies.
Save This Event
When & Where
AUSTRALIAN SCHOOL OF MEDICAL IMAGING
The ASMI campus is located on the 6th Floor of the Avanti Commercial suite
building at 1 C Burdett St , Hornsby. The Avanti buildings are very close to the Hornsby Railway station and almost adjacent to the intersection of Burdett and
George streets Hornsby.
Accessing the ASMI office
The main entrance when walking to the campus is from Burdett Street.
• At the main entry there
is a security pad on the
left hand side of the
• Enter 616 and press the
‘bell’ icon (this will ring
at the ASMI office and seminar room
allowing the doors to be
opened and allow lift
Use the lift on the right hand side and proceed to level 6.
Follow the corridor to the back. The ASMI 616 Suite is located on your right.