The Essential Guide to Technology for Non Profit & Fundraising Events
If you’re looking for ideas on how to drive donations at your charity or non-profit event, the answer could be as simple as finding the right technology. This simple guide is designed to help maximise results without blowing your event budget.
Download the Essential Guide to Technology for Non Profit and Fundraising Events to learn:
- How technology can be used to harness ‘people power’
- How to reduce confusion for participants when registering and fundraising for your event
- Simple ways to leverage competition and camaraderie
- Where to find supporters online
- How to accurately determine the effectiveness of online marketing spend and improve ROI
- How to transform charity event participants into regular donors
- Where to find event data that can attract and retain event sponsors
For a free copy of the guide delivered straight to your inbox, simply complete the form on this page.
Events play a huge role in connecting people to a cause. In fact, a recent Eventbrite study found that 90% of Australians believe it’s essential for people to come together in person to promote positive change — regardless of age, gender, income, or geography. 1 in 4 Australians have attended an event supporting a particular cause within the last year.
However, events can be a lot of work, so organisers need to be savvy about using the right tools and solutions to achieve their event goals efficiently. Modern technology can help to achieve a lot more with less resources — which is crucial when stretching tight budgets and resources within a non-profit or charitable organisation. From reducing operational costs to simplifying fundraising, the right tech tools can go a long way in increasing productivity and fundraising dollars.
To continue reading, please complete the form on the page for a full copy of the Essential Guide to Technology for Non Profit and Fundraising Events.