Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Clean Language Facilitator Training Part 1
Thursday, 11 October 2012 at 9:00 AM - Sunday, 14 October 2012 at 5:00 PM (EST)
Clean Language Facilitator Training Part 1 (A & B) – Sydney
11-14 October 2012 (less is more & more to explore)
Recognised as one of the most effective forms of coaching there is, introduce this breakthrough Clean Language technique to your clients or into your business, and create sustainable change through a deeper understanding of your environment.
This training will lead you to Clean Language and Symbolic Modelling Facilitator status
This workshop is based on the work of James Lawley & Penny Tompkins of Clean Language UK and Marian Way of Clean Learning UK. Clean Facilitator Part 1 allows you to start from scratch and in just 4 days learn a complete framework for deep and lasting change using Clean Language and Symbolic Modelling
Who is it for?
This training is for you if you are:
- A coach, therapist or someone who helps other people think
- The kind of leader who prefers to empower people rather than telling them what to do
- Future oriented, outcome focused and fascinated by what makes people tick
- Someone who enjoys learning new tools and different ways of thinking
- Someone who can live with ambiguity and is comfortable not knowing all the answers
What will I get out of it?
- A way to help people feel understood and gain new perspectives
- A reliable method for helping people to achieve their desired outcomes by discovering their own inner resources
- A greater understanding of the role that language, especially metaphor, plays in our lives, and how you can utilise that to create deep sustainable change
“Clean Language is an honouring, affirming and facilitatory language.”
Lawley, J. & Tompkins, P., “Metaphors in Mind”, p.28
To book your place for all 4 days or just 2 if you prefer, see the available tickets above - take advantage of our Early Bird Special Pricing and book before 31 August 2012. Please note, you must have completed Part 1A with Lesley Symons before you can move onto Part 1B.
Places are limited as we normally work with a maximum of 8 participants.
If you book through Eventbrite, you will be charged an Eventbrite Booking Fee - unfortunately we cannot absorb the fee, but we are happy to issue you with an invoice for the training (this will not include a booking fee), please contact us at email@example.com if you would rather book direct with us.
When & Where
Clean Language Australia
About Clean Language Australia
Clean Language Australia operates throughout Australia, Asia, New Zealand, and the Pacific region promoting the awareness of Clean Language, Clean Space, and Symbolic Modelling to individuals and organisations.
At Clean Language consulting, we offer the following services using Clean Language, Clean Space and Symbolic Modelling:
- Individual sessions
- Group/team building
- Organisational change
At an organisational level Clean Language works in many different ways to promote clear communication and clear outcomes, whilst uncovering change when required specifically for:
- The individual – through clear communication skills and building awareness of self
- For a group/teams – developing-clear communication skills, deeper acceptance of self and others, appreciating diversity, building team language and group metaphor-modelling x how groups operate
- An organisation – creating clear purpose and business vision, a celebration of diversity as a key business driver and creating organisational meaning through a company-wide metaphor
In Australia, consulting is lead by Certified Clean Language Facilitator, Lesley Symons. Lesley is available for 1 on 1 individual Clean Language and Symbolic Modelling sessions – please contact us. With over 20 years executive leadership and management skills gained in the consumer marketing and retail sector, Lesley Symons heads the Clean Language Australia operations.
Lesley has extensive leadership experience in multi-national organisations and small business management alike, giving her a wealth of hands-on knowledge of both team and organisational management frameworks. With the capacity to apply, and share her skill-set through intuitive connectivity across all staffing levels, from administration to line mangers and executive management through to CEO’s, Lesley is able to integrate into businesses providing relevant solutions in today’s challenging and uncertain times.
Lesley Symons holds a Bachelor of Applied Social Science (Counselling and Communication), a Level-1 Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, is an accredited Clean Language and Clean Space facilitator, and an HBDI and Organisational Cultural Transformation Consultant.
As an accredited Clean Language Facilitator, Lesley completed her comprehensive training programs with Marian Way, Caitlin Walker, Nancy Doyle and Penny Tompkins and James Lawley renowned developers of Symbolic Modelling incorporating the Clean Language of David Grove. They are all leaders in the field of self-generated metaphors for personal and professional development, and have trained therapists, counsellors, coaches, managers and teachers throughout the world.
Lesley regularly travels internationally to keep abreast of industry trends, confer with colleagues and contemporaries, and to keep abreast of emergent industry knowledge.