This webinar is designed for older Australians and gives financial information about services and assistance available to retirees. It is an interactive webinar where participants can ask questions to the presenter throughout the presentation.
The webinar is conducted by Financial Information Service officers and helps people make informed decisions about investment and financial issues for their current and future needs.
The information people get from us can help you in many ways. For example, it can:
- increase your confidence in dealing with your investment-related financial issues
- help you understand your own financial affairs
- inform you of your options
- alert you to the levels of risk of each financial product type
- explain the roles of financial industry professionals
- help you be discerning when choosing experts and show you how to use expert information
- explain the advantages of reducing personal debt
- help you use credit in a sensible way
- encourage you to increase your savings and plan for the future
- help you plan effectively for your retirement
- show you how you can maximise your overall retirement income.