San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Property Management Training Essendon
TRAIN FOR VCAT
GROUND BREAKING TRAINING
First Time ever offered in Victoria
Former VCAT Member
William (Bill) Holloway
One of VCAT's Residential List longest serving Members
Property Manager Trainer & Consultant www.thezebra.com.au
Psychologist will discuss overcoming stress, maintaining a positive well being,
building resilience while under pressure.
- Our speakers are presenting three informative sessions throughout Metropolitan Melbourne and Regional Victoria.
- The information you obtain from these three sessions will enhance your performance and knowledge.
- Stop wasting your valuable time and save $$$.
These workshops should not be missed!!
SESSION ONE - Monday, 22 September 2014
- How to claim costs and disbursements at VCAT.
- What are the expectations when appearing?
- Ending fixed terms tenancies, reviews?
SESSION TWO - Monday, 20 October 2014
- Breach of duty process and obtaining possession for damage.
- Dealing with difficult tenants and unusual cases.
- The How's and Why's of subletting.
- What is the process if not a positive outcome?
SESSION THREE - Monday, 24 November 2014
- Compensation Claims.
- Claimable items.
- Landlords completing works and tenant transfers. Why is there a variation in decisions?
COST: $820 incl. GST covers, available in 3 easy payments - first payment is $275
- ALL Sessions
- ALL Speakers
- ALL Handouts
- A Networking Afternoon
Each Seminar Commences at 1 - 5pm
Seats are strictly limited!
Order your ticket today, pay the first payment of $275 and the other 2 payments will need to be paid before the end of the 3rd session.
When & Where
We’ve been helping property people for three decades
Founded in 1981, the business now known as Buckmaster Hawkey (Victoria) began as an offshoot of the Newton Business Consultancy, which specialised in advising real estate agencies and property firms. We were the first recruitment consultancy in Australia to specialise in the employment needs of the real estate and property industries.
30 years later, we’re widely recognised as the leader in recruitment and consulting advice for the property and real estate sector. Right from the start, our success has been based on the same core set of beliefs we started our journey with.
We believe that our methodical, consultative approach delivers the outcomes employers need in a tight job market. We believe that candidates appreciate our honest consultative approach to finding them the best job we can.
It’s our genuine approach which has made us No.1 - and will help us remain the industry’s leader.
To find out more, visit us at www.buckmasterhawkey.com.au