The French Dinner - Unique Dinners in Secret Places
Saturday, 22 March 2014 from 6:00 PM to 11:30 PM (AEDT)
San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
"The French Dinner" is a secret and unique culinary experience.
Your journey starts when a private driver comes to pick you up. He will bring you to a secret pop-up restaurant. From there, be prepared to enjoy an outstanding evening, mixing classical music, cabaret and gastronomy in unusual ways.
The celebrity chef, Guillaume Brahimi, has designed an amazing 6 course degustation dinner with matching French wines. Let him surprise you and be prepared to stimulate your senses with seasonal flavours.
What can you expect ?
Champagne aperitif and classical music. 6 course degustation dinner with matching wines (6 glasses of French wine) designed by Guillaume Brahimi, French cabaret, and... Sorry, but everything else is a... SECRET.
Four unique dining experiences will be held over 2014 - following the four seasons - 2 in Sydney, and 2 in Melbourne. You will be dining on a spectacular long table. Places are limited to 150 guests per dinner, so don't miss out on this new culinary adventure.
The ticket gives you acces to :
- Private driver comes to pick you up.
- A private invitation will be sent by mail.
- Champagne aperitif on arrival with one glass of French Champagne.
- Classical music performance
- Degustation 6 course dinner prepared by Guillaume Brahimi (3 hats chef -Guillaume at Bennelong)
- 6 glasses of french wines matching with the food.
- Cabaret performance
- And many other surprises we imagined to make your evening unforgettable...
When & Where
Bleu Blanc Rouge French FESTIVAL
BBR Agency is dedicated to create amazing and unuasual events. We create unique experiences and craft them to be unforgetables.