The Allergen Bureau & VITAL – our place in the world: Auckland
Friday, April 12, 2013 from 7:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Epsom, New Zealand
Allergen Bureau & VITAL Industry Seminars
The Allergen Bureau is pleased to announce a series of industry seminars showcasing our future plans and directions for VITAL.llergen Bureau is pleased to announce a series of industry seminars showcasing our future plans and directions for VITAL.
- Not sure how to use VITAL in your facility?
- Want to know about international allergen management alignment?
- Get to know the latest developments in allergen testing
- Do you want to ask questions about VITAL?
These industry seminars are for you!
Help stay in touch with regulatory and industry developments.
Information sessions will cover:
- future plans and direction for VITAL 2.0 as it continues to evolve
- stepping through the ongoing development of how VITAL supports your allergen management goals
- the international growth of VITAL – global training initiatives and partnerships
- working towards alignment with international regulations – the Allergen Exemptions group
- the latest from the Allergen Testing Special Interest Group & the NMI
- update on the AFGC gluten free survey
- an overview of the allergen related work and collaboration from FSANZ
- global allergen perspectives and Allergen Bureau initiatives
For more information please download a copy of our PDF information flyer here. [PDF 448KB]
VITAL (Voluntary Incidental Trace Allergen Labelling) is a risk-based methodology for food producers to use in assessing the impact of cross contact allergens and subsequently determining appropriate precautionary allergen labelling.
VITAL 2.0 is the outcome of the international VITAL Scientific Expert Panel (VSEP) review in 2011. The review provides both increased rigour and credibility of the system, and re-evaluation of action levels consistent with best available international data.
Toll free 1800 263 829 (Australia)
Toll free 0800 263 829 (New Zealand)
When & Where
Terms and Conditions
All registrations will need to be made through on-line registration. Payment can be made by credit cards (Visa or Mastercard) and PayPal. Individual tickets will NOT be sent out. A confirmation of your booking will be issued on receipt of your payment.
Payments will be refunded with notification of cancellation at least 14 days prior to the event. Under no circumstances will payments or tickets be refunded after this time, however, registrations are transferable to another name.
In the instance of unforeseen circumstances requiring cancellation of the event, full refunds will be issued. Credit card details are not stored in a database of any form.