San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
When: Saturday September 13, 11am - 4pm
*Terms & Conditions*
1. Sales are only to be made from your suitcase. There are to be no gazebo's, fold out tables, clothing racks etc. If any Suitcase Holders are found setting up these (or something of the like), you will be asked to pack them down. Not only do we want to keep the aesthetic of Suitcase Rummage, it is not designed to be a full scale, conventional market. It is literally a Suitcase Rummage!
2. Arrivals and Departures. All Suitcase Holders must have their names ticked off by 11am. We understand that some of you travel quite a distance to get here, and sometimes there are extreme circumstances - but please just give us a call and let us know you're running late.We need to start the Rummage on time at 11am, as this is the time we advertise. Also, no Suitcase Holders are to start packing up before 4pm. Again, we have advertised the Rummage to finish at 4pm, so it's not a good reputation for the Rummage if punters turn up at 3:30 and half the market has been packed up. You're also missing out on potential sales!!
3. As Suitcase Rummage, we have a few ideals we want to stick to. We are advocates for recycling wares (of all kinds), and supporters of local artists, designers and non for profit organisations. Therefore, if you're wares are mass produced or for commercial gain, then Suitcase Rummage is not the place for you. We will ask you to pack up your suitcase if you have not been honest with us about your products.
Also - as our name suggests - its sales out of suitcases, so your goods must be packed in a suitcase accordingly! Please do not arrive with your items in canvas bags, boxes etc.
4. Suitcase Rummage takes no responsibility
5. Workplace Health and Safety