Speed Networking Event for Screen Practitioners
Wednesday, 24 September 2014 from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM (AEST)
San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
It’s on again!
Speed Networking is a fast-paced, fun and enterprising event and is always a highlight of the Metro Screen event calendar. You’ll meet fresh new face including producers, directors, cinematographers, writers, editors, actors, animators and more… It’s also a great opportunity to catch up with this year’s hot-shots on the rise for your creative team.
You can keep the conversation going afterwards at the Imperial Hotel.
Handy Tips for Speed Networking:
- Bring some business cards and a notebook and pen.
- Things move pretty fast so think about who you want tomeet and what you want to ask them.
- Update your online profiles - The Loop, IMDB, Vimeo, website.
- Practice your spiel on a friend or colleague.
- Have fun and don't worry, everyone is nervous!
When & Where
Metro Screen | Centre for Screen Creativity
The leading independent screen learning and development hub in NSW, providing broad support for emerging and professional talent in the Australian screen industry for over 30 years.
Develop your content through funding, training, networking, access to professional gear, opportunities and all round advice at Metro Screen.