Social Media Bootcamp - B2B Sales & Marketing Professionals (Syd)
Tuesday, May 24, 2011 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST)
Sydney, New South Wales
In the Web 2.0 era, 'Customer 2.0' is informed, socially engaged and totally in control of the conversation - Social Media is fundamentally challenging the way that we market and sell.
In this 1 day action oriented 'bootcamp' your team - of up to 3 individuals from your organisation - will focus on creating a framework for a Social Media strategy to suit your unique business needs. In doing so, you will map Social Media workflows to buyer behaviour and preferences.
To help ensure the successful implementation of the resulting action plan, each team will receive individual follow up from the instructor after the session.
Presented by Bruce Rasmussen, Managing Director, Carpe Diem Consulting.
Key content elements include
From previous participants "Thank you Bruce - demystifying Social Media is no easy task and you successfully covered all the areas most relevant to business today - right from understanding through to action. By highlighting the array of tools and resources (content!) available I left knowing exactly what I have to do and implement now with a lot more confidence. Highly recommended!" Peter Englehardt, Creative Brew Brynt Moggach, Dynamic Fit
The bootcamp is now in its second series.
"Having spent a lot of time recently conducting internal research on Social Media, this bootcamp was really a great overview and consolidation of the available information and tools with some excellent content on policy and process for organisations implementing a Social Media strategy. I would highly recommend this to anybody from beginners to experienced users of Social Media."
From previous participants
"Thank you Bruce - demystifying Social Media is no easy task and you successfully covered all the areas most relevant to business today - right from understanding through to action. By highlighting the array of tools and resources (content!) available I left knowing exactly what I have to do and implement now with a lot more confidence. Highly recommended!"
Peter Englehardt, Creative Brew
Brynt Moggach, Dynamic Fit
When & Where
Carpe Diem Consulting
Carpe Diem Consulting is Australasia's preeminent B2B sales enablement organisation – working with customers such as Microsoft, Optus, IBM, CA, Crown Castle, Express Data, SAP, Eclipse, Professional Advantage, Hands-on Systems, gen-i, TechnologyOne and intergen - to increase the sales performance of both direct and channel sales teams.
To achieve this, we work with clients in the domains of strategic planning, strategic marketing and sales effectiveness.
We recognise the new buyer's journey, and believe social media is changing the game completely for B2B sales & marketing professionals.
Our hallmarks are:
- Successful and industry experienced consultants – who follow process but that don't need a script
- IP that draws on best practice – but that is customised to each customer's needs
- A recurrent sales team engagement package – to improve performance/build capability over time and smooth customer cashflow
- Marketing strategy and demand generation advice - to ensure alignment between marketing and sales
- Tools and approaches to ensure powerful, challenging and relevant sales conversations with customers
- Integration of social media best practices – to listen for opportunities, build trust with content and engage via community
- Inclusion of market input into most assignments – to ensure we're not all fooling ourselves
- She who sells the work does the work – because that's what customers want
- Thought leadership – because most current sales practices need it
- We live and prove the value of expert externality.