Social Enterprise Masters Conference
Featuring international guest speaker Jonathan Bland (UK), award winning Australian social enterprises and leading social enterprise figures.
The SE Masters Conference provides a unique opportunity for people interested in, operating or supporting social enterprises to benefit from sessions with Australian social enterprise award winners and local and international guest speakers.
The 2015 program features:
- International guest speaker Jonathan Bland - a key figure in the transformation of the social enterprise movement in the UK, firstly as founding CEO of Social Enterprise London and then as founding CEO of the Social Enterprise Coalition. Jonathan is now applying the same passion and energy to transforming social enterprise in the European Union.
- 2014 Australian Social Enterprise Award winners - Thankyou Group, SEED Parks and Property Maintenance, Clean Force Property Services, and the 40K Group.
- Leading Australian social enterprise researchers and practitioners including Professor Jo Barraket (Centre for Social Impact, Swinburne University), Ingrid Burkett (Knode Consulting) and Mark Daniels (Social Traders).
- Experts on everything you need to set up or grow your social enterprise - regional and rural social enterprise, finance, procurement, place-based social enterprise, start-ups and marketing.
As the only national conference of its type, attendees will have the opportunity to learn from the collective experience and expertise of the sector, gain insights into the successes and challenges facing social enterprises, and help build the capacity of the social enterprise community in Australia.
Benefits of attending:
- INSPIRE. Hear from leading international and local social enterprises who are leading the way in using business for social impact.
- CONNECT. Network with other social enterprises, supporters, policy makers, investors and philanthropists.
- GROW. Learn practical skills and tips needed to grow your enterprise, expand your markets and help build the social enterprise community in Australia.
"Inspiring, warming, mind opening, quality, genuine, honest. Just a few words to describe #SEMasters." 2014 Conference attendee.
Who should attend?
- Established social enterprises
- Recent start-ups and those thinking of starting a social enterprise
- Enterprising not-for-profits
- Government policy makers
- CSR practitioners
For more information visit www.semasters.com.au
When & Where
Social Traders is a specialist social enterprise development organisation. It fosters the growth of social enterprise in Australia to address social problems.