SASE | May 2012
Friday, May 25, 2012 from 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM (EST)
Tickets for this event go on sale on 1 April.
Join us for a fabulous evening of sewing and birthday celebrations!
THIS EVENT IS HELD ON THE FIRST FLOOR OF THE STORE
STAIRWAY ACCESS ONLY
- $10.00 fee per event + GOLD Coin Donation
- Tea and coffee provided, BYO Coffee Mug
- BYO Extension cord if bringing sewing machine
- The staff at GJ's will give assistance carrying machines etc up the stairs for those that require it
- We will be in celebration mode, all attendees will receive a small gift and go into the draw to win great door prizes!
Travelling by public transport? Take Tram No 1 or 8 from Flinders/Swanston Sts to Tram Stop 126.
Street parking available.
While we're there, if you'd like to shop, GJ's will be open for business!
- Registration for this event is required. To register, click on the Eventbrite link in the sidebar anytime up till 9pm on the day before the event start date. Payment is taken at the event, not on the internet.
- Photos will be taken at the event for website display, newsletter inclusion, or for other public media. Please let us know at the event if you prefer not to be included.
We look forward to seeing you there!
When & Where
Melbourne Modern Quilt Guild Inc.
The purpose of the Melbourne Modern Quilt Guild Inc. is to develop, encourage and foster the cultivation and evolution of modern quilting through community, education and art.