Do you own a Sydney based service business? Well, you're about to learn the most profitable way to grow your company from the world's largest business coaching firm, Action Coach.
A practical approach to growing your service-based business and making it less dependent on you.
What will you get?
In the seminar, you will:
- Discover the two vital lines that can increase your sales by hundreds of per cent;
- Learn the single most valuable step to effectively marketing your services;
- Learn how to turn your sales and marketing operation into a machine that doesn’t depend on you;
- Learn our 5-hour recruitment process that will get you people with both the skills and the attitude to succeed in your business;
- See how just one change can dramatically reduce the firm’s dependency on you; and
- Learn the 9 Steps to fully systematising your business and how quickly they can be done!
Why come to this seminar?
ActionCOACH started as a sole trader professional services business and has grown, over the last 19 years, into a worldwide, multi-million dollar company. We’ve actually done it!
· Your presenter, Andrew Laurie, grew his last business, a service-based business, to sales of $2bn in 18mths. He is now one of the top business coaches in the world;
· Last year, the average growth among our clients was 140%;
· It’s guaranteed. If you attend the seminar then don’t think the $25 investment was good value, we’ll refund it;
· We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of business owners just like you become more profitable and have more free time
THIS IS AN EXCLUSIVE SERVICES WORKSHOP WITH ONLY
10 COMPANIES MAX ATTENDING
Date: Wednesday 4th April,
Time: 5:30 – 7:30
Venue:5/50 York St, Sydney
If you’re interested in growing your service-based business and making it less dependent on you, then register for this seminar now, by calling: (02) 9146 4439.
When & Where
ActionCOACH Sydney Business & Executive Coaching
Andrew Laurie; International Keynote Speaker
Andrew’s success in business has ranged from being a Sole-trader to MD of a Billion-dollar company. He’s owned, led, consulted to and coached businesses. Throughout, he’s combined it with a passion for life; in particular, sport and adventure. He lives with his family in Europe, maintaining his business in Australia and enjoying plenty of rock climbing, skiing and sailing. He’s presented to thousands around the world, sharing his passion and knowledge to help business owners succeed.