San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
The theoretical knowledge underpinning perineal repair:
- Anatomy of the female pelvic floor
- Types and classification of perineal trauma
- Assessment of perineal trauma
- Perineal care following trauma
- Women centred care
- Practical skills including simulation on mannequins
- Suturing skills
Note: This Professional development day is aimed at midwives to provide the necessary theory and basic suturing knowledge. On-going supervision, consolidation and credentialing must be arranged with the participants own organisation in liaison with your manager.
A Zouki food voucher will be provided on the day.
Save This Event
When & Where
Clinical Education at the Royal Women's Hospital
The Royal Women’s Hospital – Clinical Education