San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Join Lauren Jobson (Vice Chair of the Australian Board of NLP) for a fully certified 7 day Accelerated NLP Training, where Life-Changing shifts happen and you learn the skill set that truly benefits all areas of your life – how to use the Power of your own Mind.
Is it time for you to make a shift in an area of your life?
Most people are drawn to NLP because they want to make a change in some area of their life. It maybe in relationships, business, career or simply having a feeling of more energy and clarity about their future.
“Truly life changing”
“I can honestly say I’m a better person today as a result of the NLP Training”
“I feel I have learned so much, I feel so much more confident…”
“I most enjoyed the incredible transformation I experienced,…”
These are just some of the comments we constantly hear from our NLP Prac training participants. What are YOU looking for?
Do you want to:
- Get ‘Unstuck’ and move freely towards your goals?
- Clear out your old self sabotaging behaviours and make that inner critic your ally?
- Get past your own fears and frustrations easily and build your confidence instantly?
- Be empowered with the best Communication Skills for when it’s time to get your message across?
- Have more powerful ways to motivate yourself and others?
- Be more resourceful when dealing with others’ resistance or objections?
I’m here to tell you, that you can do all of the above, all you need is 6 days and a genuine interest to explore your own mind and take a different approach to change!
I want to tell you about NLP Prac Training, one of the most powerful set of tools you can have in your toolbox to effortlessly expand your comfort zone, rid yourself of fears and frustrations, be more persuasive and empower others simply through a smarter use of language.
Chances are you have already done other personal development and you know that you can achieve what you believe is possible, you are capable of and you feel you deserve. You know your mindset is the most crucial success factor no matter what your endeavour. So learning how to take charge of your thoughts, emotions and behaviours is critical. You probably know a lot already about what you SHOULD be thinking, however that doesn’t mean you always DO and sometimes doubts, fears and that relentless inner critic can make enormous demands on your willpower. You find yourself pushing on regardless but it’s sometimes it just feels like hard work.
What if there was an easier way to move forward by removing all those doubts and turn that inner critic into an encouraging friend?
Well now you can! All you need are the tools that allow you to effortlessly change your mind and keep the change! And that’s exactly what NLP Practitioner Training gives you.
Imagine if you could…
- Read other people’s minds, knowing not just what but how they think from their words, voice tone and body language so you could give just the right answer in the right way and they get it
- Find out what limiting belief has you sabotage your own efforts and remove it
- Remove old fears and frustrations that had you stuck in your old ways within just a few minutes
- Have the tools to motivate yourself and to build your own confidence so you can move forward more easily without relying on someone else’s ‘pep talk’
- Build your own and others’ self confidence with subtle language patterns that make others feel empowered and in control
- Know just how to convey a message so you don’t hit resistance but your message is taken on board, truly considered and acted on
How would that be? That is exactly what our NLP Practitioner Graduates can now do on a daily basis.
Where it previously took you sometimes months to remove limiting beliefs and build confidence, you can now make changes in a mere hour or even less. Imagine rather than pushing yourself hard to be disciplined and strong and do things even though they may be uncomfortable, you can remove your own mental blocks which were stopping you and just move on easily with more confidence and motivation. How would that be?
What others have said about doing NLP Practitioner Training with us:
Thank you again for the program. I really appreciated your delivery, teaching style and knowledge. You were really terrific, excellent quality!
M. Cohen, Highly Successful Business Woman, Sydney
I feel continually privileged that my path has crossed with Lauren’s. She is a true professional in every sense. Lauren is highly driven and incredibly focused with endless reserves of passion and this is what really makes Lauren unique.
Susie Thompson, Premium Services Analyst, Sydney
Lauren's training techniques are so incredibly personable that I love returning to her to learn more about NLP.I have attended her sessions so many times because I love how down-to-earth she is! She will speak of a particular practice and help me to dedicate it to my own life rather than simply speaking to a group and expecting us all to understand immediately. She makes learning fun and so insightful!
S. M, Creative Consultant & Designer, Sydney
Ok now, what is NLP?
NLP gives you a manual for the human mind helping you to communicate more effectively and change your behaviours, habits, thoughts and emotions. NLP takes into account the fact that at least 90% of communication is unconscious and teaches the use of powerful language, body language and acute observation skills to influence others and empower them to make changes in the way they feel, think and behave.
Some of the world’s most influential people such as Oprah Winfrey, Donald Trump, Jay Abraham, Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama are practicing NLP. Peak performance sports personalities such as Andre Agassi and of course motivational speakers such as Anthony Robbins have been using these powerful techniques for years to get to the top of their game and impact others’ lives in a big way.
In a nutshell, doing NLP Practitioner Training means learning
- HOW the mind works
- HOW our use of language influences how we think
- HOW to read others’ verbal and non-verbal signals
- HOW we can tap into the unconscious mind to change beliefs, emotions and behaviours instantly for ourselves and others
- HOW to take full control of our emotional states and thoughts and use them to our advantage
It therefore allows us to build trust with anyone, influence others easily and with integrity and empower them to reprogram themselves with more useful beliefs so they can get the results they want.
Here is an Overview of what you will learn at NLP Practitioner Training:
Module 1: Communication Matrix
Communicate with Power and Integrity
- Sensory Acuity – Reading people’s reactions accurately
- Instant Rapport – getting on with anyone whenever you want
- Communication Preferences – communicate to appeal to others
- Eye-Patterns – Use eye patterns to read how others make decisions
- Learning Styles – give instructions that are easily understood
Module 2: Mind Matrix
Introduction to NLP
- How the brain functions and the mind works
- Themes of NLP – Profound knowledge of human behaviour
- Presuppositions of NLP – The beliefs of outstanding communicators
Change Habits and Patterns – Personal Empowerment
- Submodalities – Change minor addictions and eliminate stress
- Swish – rid yourself of fears, bad habits and negative associations
Anchoring – Motivation and State Control
- Resource Anchors – Feel resourceful and positive whenever you want
- Collapsing Anchors – Overcome frustration
- Integrating Anchors – Feel confident in challenging situations
Negotiation and Influence with Integrity
- Reframing & Preframing – Helping others see new view points
- Hierarchy of Ideas – Conflict resolution, flexibility in communication
- Milton Model – The language of influence
- Meta Model – Effective questioning skills, discover the real issue
Module 3: Emotional Matrix
Resolve conflict and incongruence
- Metaphors that transform thinking
- Wisdom Training – gain insight into others’ behaviour
- Parts Integrations – Resolving internal and external conflict
- Phobia Cure - Getting rid of fears and phobias
Strategies – How people do what they do
- Motivation Strategies – How to motivate others
- Relationship Strategies – Knowing the unconscious pattern for deep love so you can trigger it in yourself and your partner
- Clearing Negative Emotions
- Clearing Negative and Limiting Belief
What makes NLP Practitioner Training so special and different to other personal development trainings?
There is a lot that makes NLP Prac special, here are some of these things:
- You will experience every technique you learn. This means learning these skills you will also make massive changes in YOUR mindset and life right then and there. It is common for transformation to happen for participants during this training.
- You will learn at a conscious and unconscious level which makes learning seem effortless, easy and fun. You will find yourself applying your new skills before the course is over, guaranteed!
- There will be tangible new skills that you can apply immediately to your business and personal life. If you haven’t used NLP before you will be amazed at the far superior results, I guarantee it!
Our NLP Trainings are run in small groups and we always have a lot of fun!
Here is what’s part of the package:
- A set of 24 CDs on USB will be sent to you upfront, because I want you to get the most out of our live training. This allows you to take in a lot of fascinating information in your own time having you ready to integrate it all at the life training.
- 7 Days of live training where you will learn all the foundation NLP skills to facilitate change within yourself and your clients
- Certification as an NLP Practitioner once you have successfully participated in all exercises and have completed the take home exam.
- We are Australian, don't get us wrong we love people from overseas, it's just that they don't really understand the business and cultural environment here. We give you examples of how you can apply the skill both locally and internationally, so you can really relate and apply your skills. It's also great to support our own economy with Australian own and run businesses.
- Ongoing direct email and phone access to Lauren Harding, your trainer, long after the training has finished. Lauren is very happy to assist all her Prac graduates after they have completed their training with brief emails and phone call advice or in special rate coaching sessions in person or over the phone and because we live in Australia you have real access to us.
- Lauren is Vice Chair Person of the Australian Board of NLP, putting her at the leading-edge of NLP in Australia and ensuring that your qualifications are recognised and accepted.
“I got a huge increase in awareness of the options available to me personally and professionally as well as insights into what makes me tick out of attending the NLP course. I found the course incredibly interesting and stimulating. If only schools and universities taught in this format, I know NLP will benefit me for the rest of my life.”
About Your Trainer, Lauren:
Lauren from a very young age, has always been aspiring to discover, learn and experience new ways in which to improve the quality of her life and consequently, the life of others. Having experienced hypnosis when she was younger with the wonderful Amber StClare, Lauren's life had changed forever. It was from that experience onwards she knew that in this lifetime it would be her mission to share that feeling of empowerment with everyone and to help others realise their infinite potential.
Lauren attended an introduction weekend Workshop on NLP in 2005 and she found that she wanted to learn the skills and be able to share what she just experienced with others. She became certified as an NLP Practitioner just months after experiencing the weekend and is now a Trainer & Master Practitioner of NLP and Matrix Therapies. In the years that she has trained in her own family owned NLP Training Business, she is honoured to partner with Pip McKay in Certifying many more NLP Practitioners & Master Practitioners!
Lauren is the Vice Chair Person of the Australian Board of NLP and a Full Member of IICT (International Institute of Complementary Therapists).
Lauren is the Author of "7 simple steps to love your job" This inspiring book will show you how to identify your values in life and how to align them with your job, an excellent read for all wanting to learn how to apply NLP in their current job or business.
Lauren will truly inspire you with her love and passion for NLP.
This is our Guarantee:
We guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied, no, make that delighted and excited, with this training for any reason at all, then just let us know at the end of Day 1 and we will happily give you a full refund! You can even keep the Manual, just return the CDs!
Ok, how does all that sit with you so far? Are you convinced yet that this is an opportunity not to be missed?
Here's to your Success!!
P.S. I suggest you put these dates into your diary now:
10 - 16 November 2014.
PPS: The best part is: It’s all afternoons from 1pm to 8pm, you can run your business, go to work or simply have time off in the morning and then you come to the trainings ready to learn. Perfect for family or business committments.
PPPS: Do you want to find out more? Read Lauren’s Special offer!
Are you curious? Want to find out more?
Lauren will spend 30 minutes on the phone with you completely free of charge and obligation free so you can find out if NLP is for you.
Hurry though this offer is available for a limited time only!!!!
So call Lauren now to arrange a time on 0405 835 686 Or send me an email to email@example.com and ask for the FREE Consultation for NLP Prac Training!