San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Deep time: earth, evolution & the dinosaurs
This exciting 8 lecture series kicks off on Wednesday 29 January starting with exclusive time in the Tyrannosaurs – Meet the family exhibition.
Enhance your experience of our new exhibition with these fascinating lectures from leading authorities.
- Wednesday 29 January - Glenn Ferguson and Bliss Jensen will present Tyrannosaurs tales: backstage at the best show in town
- Wednesday 5 February – Dr Tamara Davis will present The universe: the dark side
- Wednesday 12 February - Dr Lin Sutherland will present Earth evolution: from go to now!
- Wednesday 26 February – Professor Simon George will present Origin and early history of life on earth
- Wednesday 5 March – Dr Peter Weston will present Spores, roots and leaves: how plants invaded then dominated dry land
- Wednesday 12 March – Professor John Long will present Our deep, distant origins – how the human body plan was built from early fish evolution
- Wednesday 26 March – Dr Anne Musser will present Fierce creatures: tyrannosaurs and their meat-eating kin
- Wednesday 2 April – Dr Andrew Glikson will present Date of the dinosaurs: a perfect storm
The lecture series ticket includes exclusive time in the exhibition on the 29th of January from 5.15pm to 7 00pm only.
When & Where
Our events are designed to educate, entertain and excite.
The Australian Museum is a place of exploration and discovery, inspiring responsibility for our world by promoting knowledge, understanding and enjoyment of science, nature and culture.
6 College St, Sydney NSW
(02) 9320 6000