This intensive, two-day hands-on seminar is designed for sonographers or medical specialists with established skills in MSK ultrasound seeking to extend their knowledge and skills.
The unique format features focused didactic lectures, interactive scanning demonstrations and personal, hands-on scanning tuition. A genuine small group ensures comprehensive and personal tuition for each participant.
There is a high level of assumed knowledge and scanning skills, allowing the workshop to focus on the more challenging aspects of current MSK practice.
The ASMI Musculoskeletal Ultrasound (MSK 0312, 0412, 0712) seminars and the Interactive Forum (MSK IF 0412, 1012) provide a preparatory pathway for the MSK Masters events.
· Advanced anatomy and sonographic landmarks
· Clinical presentation and assessment with real life case studies
· Clinical testing techniques and dynamic imaging
· Advanced articular assessment
· Documentation and description
· Examination extension
Lower limb areas covered are
· Abdominal wall and Hernias
· Hip and Groin
· Knee and Calf
· Hindfoot and Forefoot
At the completion of this seminar, the participant will have
· Enhanced knowledge of musculoskeletal clinical presentations
· Expanded advanced skills in sonographic landmarks
· Improved recognition and interpretation of common pathologies
· Competency in advanced musculoskeletal sonography of the lower limb.
· Enhanced understanding of established and developmental interventional techniques.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO COMMONWEALTH BANK credit card customers: As a security measure, the Commonwealth Bank will not process any credit card debit request made by EventBrite for your seminar registration fee UNTIL the Commonwealth Bank has personally spoken to you to confirm and authorise your request. ASMI recommends you speak with the Commonwealth Bank prior to booking or use an alternate credit card. Please be aware your booking session may expire whilst you are speaking with the Commonwealth bank and we do apologise for any inconvenience caused by the Commonwealth Bank security policies.
AUSTRALIAN SCHOOL OF MEDICAL IMAGING
The ASMI campus is located on the 6th Floor of the Avanti Commercial suite
building at 1 C Burdett St , Hornsby. The Avanti buildings are very close to the Hornsby Railway station and almost adjacent to the intersection of Burdett and
George streets Hornsby.
Accessing the ASMI office
The main entrance when walking to the campus is from Burdett Street.
• At the main entry there
is a security pad on the
left hand side of the
• Enter 616 and press the
‘bell’ icon (this will ring
at the ASMI office and seminar room
allowing the doors to be
opened and allow lift
Use the lift on the right hand side and proceed to level 6.
Follow the corridor to the back. The ASMI 616 Suite is located on your right.