- Observing and (gently!) touching real specimens
- Discovering more about Australian animals
- Interacting with early childhood educators
- Lots of opportunities for parents and carers to join in
- Fun extras like a song, dressing up, putting on a puppet show and more!
- This new program is both fun,educational and designed specifically for preschool aged children. It is held in an exclusive space and numbers are limited.
Animals after Dark!
- Who comes out at night when you're asleep?
- What are they up to?
- Come and discover the world of nocturnal Australian animals
Remind me again?
Ages: 30 months to 5 years
Dates: Every Thursday (NSW school term only)
Bookings and pre-payments:
Note: unsold tickets will be available at the admissions desk on the day however there is no guarantee of availabilty.
The Australian Museum is more than a leading cultural attraction in Sydney; it's also a hub of information, education, resources and research.