Koda Apparel 'Project X' Launch Party ft. Will K, Marcus Santoro & IvanOoze
Friday, 26 September 2014 at 8:00 PM - Saturday, 27 September 2014 at 12:00 AM (AEST)
San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Koda Kollective is proud to announce the launch of it’s first subsidiary, Koda Apparel.
To celebrate, the team are throwing a massive Project X themed party hosted by up and coming rap star Ivan Ooze and featuring EDM artists, Will K, Marcus Santoro, Paul A and The Keez Brotherz.
The event will take place at 264 Clayton Road, Clayton, VIC 3168 so come and turn up! It will be one of the best nights of your Spring. T-Shirts will be available to pre-order on the night.
Conditions of Entry:
- No Passouts
- Security staff are entitled to search, pat down, breathalyze or metal detect any patron upon entry or during the event. Any person not compliant will be refused entry or removed from the event – without a refund.
- You may be filmed or photographed during the event & footage/images may be used, replicated, reproduced or published for any use including but not limited to marketing & promotional uses.
- Disruptive or anti-social behavior will not be tolerated either within the event or the local area. A significant security presence and police response will be in place to enforce this.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any patron.
- Please respect the neighbors and residents whilst entering and exiting the event – keep noise levels to a minimum and place your rubbish in the allocated bins.
- Smoking is not permitted any less than 10 meters away from any entry or exit of the venue and during the event is only permitted in the designated smoking area.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
This event is All Ages. Presenting ID still remains a condition of entry.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Check the PTV Journey Planner before you depart to find out how to get to the event.
There is an allocated lot infront of the venue for drop off's and pick up's
Parking is not available onsite, although there is plenty of parking located offsite (Monash Medical Center, Clayton Train station, Mary street - located behind the venue)
What can/can't I bring to the event?
The following items are not permitted into the venue:
- Illicit substances - any patron detected in the possession of illicit substances will be refused entry.
- Aluminum cans, glass botles, metal/plastic containers.
- Weapons, knives, scissors, laser pointers or any items deemed dangerous by security.
- Pyrotechnics, fireworks, flares, highly flammable or explosive substances.
A strict security presence will be in place to enforce this.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes! Should you be unable to come, you may transfer your ticket to a mate! Please ensure you contact us at email@example.com 24-48 hours before the event to ensure the detail changes are populated to our servers.
Management [Koda Kollective Proprietary Limited |ACN: 600 228 957] reserves all rights. All Ages. Alcohol, Weapon & Drug Free event. Full security presence. Entry subject to terms and conditions. Terms and conditions may be subject to change without prior notice.