I Ate My Way Through Cabramatta
Start the morning as they do in Vietnam, with a scrumptious noodle soup (either a Phở beef noodle soup or an egg noodle soup with the most amazing crispy skin chicken).
You will then be guided around the main food-shopping precincts and eateries, giving you a chance to familiarse yourself with this spectacular 'Little Vietnam' - with tastings along the way of course!
Next is a colourful lunch banquet, where you will be introduced to a wide spectrum of Vietnamese delights. And after this feast, shop like a resident foodie. Jennifer and Betty will share their knowledge on Vietnamese recipes, groceries and tips on the best places for fruits, vegetables, meats and other culinary bargains, so you can bring a piece of Vietnam home with you!
These tours are run in intimate groups of twelve (12) so the availability is limited! Don’t miss out and book today.
I Ate My Way Through Cabramatta has been designed to be a food-inclusive 'eating tour' event. Think of it as a progressive brunch with a personal guide by your side -
- Walking tour – approximately 30 minutes
- Restaurant stops – approximately 1 hour 30 minutes
- Dessert stalls– approximately 15 minutes
- Grocery shopping – approximately 45 minutes
We have just released our new tours schedule!
- Saturday, 24/08/2013 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Saturday, 31/08/2013 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Saturday, 21/09/2013 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Saturday, 12/10/2013 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Friday, 18/10/2013 from 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM
- Saturday, 19/10/2013 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Saturday, 26/10/2013 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Saturday, 16/11/2013 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Note that our tours are booked out quite quickly and we do not accept waiting list bookings. If your desired dates are unavailable, please click to subscribe to our mailing list and be first to know once new tour dates have been scheduled.
We also run private tours upon request for groups of 6 or more.
Cabramatta is located 32 kilometres South-West of the Sydney CBD - approximately one hour's travel time. It is easily accessibly by road, rail or bus. Check www.131500.com.au for your nearest route.
The I Ate My Way Through Cabramatta meeting spot is beneath the red Friendship Arch along Freedom Plaza, near the corner of Park Road and Arthur Street.
$88 per person (incl GST) which is all-inclusive of breakfast, lunch and dessert, a boutique grocery bag, handouts and a hardcover copy of I Ate My Way Through Singapore & Vietnam, RRP $34.99!
Attendees are encouraged to bring cash for groceries and other purchases throughout the tour.
Note: this is a walking tour only and transport is not provided.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT
CALL 1300 669 832
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum numbers. A minimum of 6 people must be booked at each tour for the tour to proceed. In the event that under 6 people are booked, you will be given the option to a full refund or to reschedule your booking
- Checking in. Don't worry about printing your tickets, your tour guides will have a list of registered names with them.
- Arriving late. Please note that tour guides are not allowed to wait for guests arriving late. Please make sure to make the necessary arrangements to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the tour. We are on a schedule with all the venues we visit, and we need to make sure tours are not delayed as many participants leave cars on paid by the hour parking lots.
- Attendee Cancellation: No refunds are granted. We will however work with you to reschedule your tour (subject to availability) shall you cancel at least 8 days before the tour date.
- Dietary restrictions. Please note; your are responsible to double check with the tour guide what ingredients are used on all the foods to be tasted so that if you are allergic to any or all of them, you agree that you acknowledge and understand and it is your personal consent to try them or not.
- I Ate My Way Through Tours is not responsible for the foods or beverages consumed on its tours. I Ate My Way Through acts solely as agent in arranging tours, venue visits and other services and does not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, loss or damage due to any act or default of any company, organization or person engaged in transporting passengers, rendering service, or carrying out arrangements for any tour or by the act of default of any restaurant or shop or its employees.
Check out other I Ate My Way Through eating tours:
Corner of Park Road & Arthur Street
I Ate My Way Through
I Ate My Way Through is an independent food and travel company operated by Jenius Pty Limited ATF Jenius Trust.
Prepare to feast on your adventure of a lifetime and join us, as we share with you our favourite culinary treasures around Sydney and beyond.