The way we do business is rapidly changing. New opportunities are there for the taking. Don't be left behind. Get informed and inspired with Jen Bishop of Dynamic Business magazine, Suzy Jacobs of She Business and Brendon Walker of Centric Social Media!
This is your step by step guide to understanding the social media tools central to your ability to prosper in this changing environment.
* Increase your business and personal profile, credibility and reputation.
* Gain a greater understanding of how you can benefit from social media.
* Unlock tools that will help you build your business and career.
* Come face to face with experts at the top of their marketing and social media game.
* Have your questions answered by authorities on social media.
* These professionals will share their skills and techniques.
Find out how with this dynamic panel discussion with small business magazine editor and two small business owners who are using social media to build their businesses and get to ask them your specific questions.
Don't miss out, tickets are limited, book your tickets now.
Panel Presenters and Format
This is your chance to find out how Jen Bishop of Dynamic Business magazine and Interiors Addict blog, Suzy Jacobs of She Business and Brendon Walker of Centric Social Media are each using social media to grow their businesses.
Each panelist will discuss how they are using social media and answer audience questions.
Our panel moderator, Mariette Rups-Donnelly of Powerhouse Presentation, will facilitate the Q&A.
So expect to learn:
- how these talented entrepreneurs learnt how to use social media
- what other like minded entrepreneurs are finding challenging and the potential solutions
- what's involved in creating your own social media profile
- where to spend your limited marketing time to get the best results
- inspirational ideas from both the panelists and audience
- gain a solid understanding of a small business marketing definition of social media
What you get for your ticket:
- practical and useful introduction to social media from an inspiring marketing experts
- delicious wine and nibbles
- a fab Goodies Bag full of surprises!
- 101 Social Media Tips from She Inspires
- opportunity to learn and be inspired in a creative environment tucked inside a newly restored heritage building
- chance to talk with government and industry representatives
- time to network with other small business owners
This event is being hosted by She Inspires at The Rocks Pop Up.
47 George Street with access off Playfair Street,
Starting at 5.30pm for 6.00pm with registration, networking, drinks and nibbles
Seminar is 6.30pm - 7.30pm with 30 minutes of audience questions
Finishing by 8.30pm
Thursday 24th May
Tickets are $45 per person
Payment is via PayPal and Stella Online Media (parent of She Inspires).
Tickets are transferable to events later in the calendar if you find you suddenly can't make it.
Twitter and Facebook
The Twitter hashtag is #SheInspiresBiz
Twitter handle is @she_inspires
She Inspires on Facebook www.facebook.com/sheinspires.com.au
About the Presenters
I'm completely thrilled with the line up we have for you with this fabulous panel.
She spearheaded the use of social media at Dynamic Business in 2009, once using Twitter to canvas who should go on the cover of the magazine. Twitter became such a big part of the brand she eventually had to hire someone to manage the online side of things!
Suzy Jacobs, founder & CEO of She Business. She Business offers a full suite membership for women dedicated to building high growth businesses. The 3 tiers of membership cater for women at all stages of the business cycle and provides a clear focus on partnerships, profitability and performance.
Brendon Walker of Centric Social Media is the social media expert who is generous with his advice and is passionate about empowering business owners to make the most of the opportunities social media offers.
Mariette has taken her years of experience as a leading actor and teacher of actors and combined it with an astute business understanding to create programs that go to the core of presence, presentation skills and business performance.
Since 2003 her company Powerhouse Presentation has run a wide variety of one on one programs and customised workshops for small business owners, professional speakers executives and corporations. She draws her expertise from a 34‐year career as an Actor/Singer/Dancer and 26 years of teaching in some of Australia’s leading acting institutions.
What others say!
I found from running a series of small business seminars in 2011 that other small business owners were thrilled to have the opportunity to gather in the charming environment of a heritage sandstone building and to talk with creative business owners about their experiences.
This is what Philip Shaw of CleverClicks thinks:
The She Inspires small business seminars stand out for a few reasons. They are practical, very relevant, high energy and fun. Not to mention the food - top quality. If you want to meet similar small business owners to yourself and crank your business education up a notch I highly recommend you attend. See you there.
This is what Andrea Mitchell had to say about it all:
When & Where
She Inspires is all about making connections and content work, whether that's through organising warm and friendly events for business owners to connect with like minded entrepreneurs or with great content on the She Inspires online magazine.
Find out more at www.sheinspires.com.au