San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
6:30pm- 8:30pm ~ $25 online ~ $40 bring a friend
Friday 25th July Letting go of being 'perfect'
“ We are all raised on comparison,
our school systems are based on it,
so we all go through life struggling
to be someone we’re not”.
· A powerful tool to let go of perfectionism
· Love yourself to move forward
· Drop all expectations
Where like minded individuals go to explore, share and enjoy a constructive, not destructive Friday night out. A regular gathering to ultimately connect to our inner selves while connecting within a warm bunch of friends and new friends. A night where you can truly be yourself, explore your limitless potential while having a laugh or two.
Discovering wonderful insights, useful tools for life, self realisations, journaling.
• Journal (beautifully crafted Journals available to purchase on night)
• Pen, coloured pencils, glue stick and scissors
• Comfort pillows, blankets or friends of your choice
• Delicious baking is always welcome to combo our evening tea :)
"I love helping people live the life they have always wanted. I love watching people grow and glow. I love acknowledging the beauty and qualities you already have. Not healing people but helping people understand the healing power is in their own hands and within the choices they make today". Bodhi
When & Where
In one sentence, who am I?
A calm yet curious martial artist who fell in love with riding waves and freedom that is addicted to awakening movement and living in flow.