San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Father- inclusive practice - achieving better outcomes with families – an afternoon seminar with Timothy O'Leary, therapist, author and father’s educator
At this 90 minute seminar you will explore strategies for engaging dads about:
- The Six roles that define their fatherhood and why their fatherhood style counts
- The five essential Life-skills that kids need and how you fathers play a role in developing them
- A practical tool to help fathers to manage their four Work-life challenges
- The link between dads and their children’s wellbeing and happiness
- Building strong, fair and respectful relationships
Tim’s workshops are fun and engaging with videos, discussion and practical information that you can take-away and use.
Tim is the author of the soon-to-be-released, BIG Fatherhood – why fathers play a big role in the children’s lives. He is a Melbourne-based educator and author and has two children. Tim has appeared on The Today show, The Project and on radio, raising awareness of issues facing fathers and their families. His work ranges from pre-natal classes for dads and can also be found at www.howisdagoing.org.au and www.raisingchildrennetwork.net.au .
When & Where
Goulburn Child FIRST Alliance
The Goulburn Child FIRST Alliance partners are FamilyCare, Rumbalara Family Services, The Bridge Youth Service and the Department of Human Services>Programs are delivered to the areas of Greater Shepparton, Moira and Strathbogie and the Shires of Mitchell and Murrindindi.
GV Child FIRST : 1300 854 944
LH Child FIRST: 1800 663 107