Facebook is coming to Perth!
We are touring Australia and New Zealand talking to small businesses and delivering full-day events packed with great content and opportunities to build your small business using Facebook.
The Facebook Small Business Bootcamp will be held at the Rydges Perth, on Wednesday 31st October 2012, starting at 8:30am with registration and coffee and wrapping up at 4:30pm.
During the day, you will hear from Facebook representatives including Nick Bowditch, as well as local marketing, creative and advertising agencies. The sessions will cater for all levels of Facebook experience from beginner sessions for those business owners who are relatively new to using Facebook in their marketing mix such as:
* How to create a Facebook Page for your business (bring your own laptop)
* How to create a Facebook Ads campaign for your business (bring your own laptop)
* The Facebook Start to Success Program
right through to more detailed sessions including:
* Get the most out of your Facebook insights
* How to use Facebook like the big brands do
* How to split test and run more successful Facebook Ad campaigns
* How to sell products and services on Facebook
* Promote your business with Facebook Apps
Tickets are just $50 (just to cover the venue costs) and include all catering on the day, all of the content, and leaving inspired and ready to build your business using Facebook!
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets are limited to the first 100 sold ONLY.