eBook Troubleshooting - iPads and Androids (Gungahlin Library - Digital Hub)
Thursday, January 2, 2014 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM (EST)
This program is suitable for all ages.
Having a problem downloading ebooks onto your iPad or android device?
Bring along your device and a trainer will answer your question and get you on the road to reading on your device.
What questions can we help you with?
- How do I download an eBook to my device?
- What to do if you get a 'server execution failed' error?
- What to do if the hold I placed on an eBook is showing the wrong format
- What to do if files are not downloading in OverDrive's mobile app for iOS
- What to do if you are getting a 1063 error when trying to download a title on your Android device
- What permissions are required to install the Android app, and what do they mean?
- How to remove individual parts of a title from your iOS device
- Why don't I see any download options on my mobile device for titles I have borrowed?
- What does the 'Borrowing and downloading are disabled for this device' error mean?
And many more...