Deakin Parent Information Evening, Burwood
Wednesday, July 24, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Deakin Parent Information Evening, Burwood Campus
Would you like to be better informed about further study options for your child?
Planning for life after school can be an exciting yet confusing time for both Year 12 students and their parents. As a parent or guardian you play an important role in helping your child to make sound career and study choices. Being informed about the options available and how the processes work is one of the best ways that you can support the student in your family.
Come along to our Parent Information Evening on Wednesday 24 July and hear more about tertiary study, how to prepare for it, and key dates and processes.
Light refreshments will be provided and you will have the chance to enter into the prize draw to win a $1,000 travel voucher.
On the night you will have the opportunity to:
- meet with staff and students to hear first-hand about the experience of studying at Deakin
- find out about the range of courses available at Deakin and our partner institutes, and any prerequisite subjects required for entry
- discover more about the costs associated with tertiary study as well as financial assistance and scholarships available
- de-mystify the VTAC application process, including key dates and admission policies
- find out more about university life and how to make a successful transition to tertiary study.
When: Wednesday 24 July 2013
Where: Deakin University, Melbourne Burwood Campus, 221 Burwood Highway
Click here to download a campus map
Register today to secure your place!