San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Join your fellow CSU Alumni in a breathtaking concert experience.
Rhythm Hunters is an ever-evolving project that has carved a reputation as a group that knows no boundaries. Massive Japanese Drums to songs from remote Indonesia, smooth dance grooves and subtle electronics, the spectrum of sound is the imagination. As a tight ensemble of 3 drummers to an orchestra of 16 players, this is phenomenal.
"Rhythm Hunters shone and inspired, the intensity of the drums, combined with the poetics of dance and martial arts was irresistible". Lisa - Maree Botticelli (Australian Stage Online)
"... the most uplifting, energetic live performance I saw in my life......A unique experience." Benoit Jutras (Cirque Du Soleil)
- Time: 6.00 pm Registration at Kanangra Boyd Function Rm (1st Floor Caves House) for complimentary drinks and hors d'oeuvres. Entering the concert venue from 7pm for an 8pm start
- Where: Grand Arch, Jenolan Caves, 4655 Jenolan Caves Road, JENOLAN CAVES NSW 2790
- Getting There: Car parking is available at the Caves, or a complimentary return bus from Katoomba (numbers permitting). Further information regarding the bus will be given upon purchase of your ticket
- How much?: $25 pp - Combined value usually $110pp!
A portion of ticket sales will go to the CSU Foundation Trust Scholarship Scheme
- Included: Complimentary return bus from Katoomba (optional), drinks and hors d'oeuvres at Caves House and AMAZING concert ticket
Accommodation available at Jenolan Caves (Please be aware this will sell out quickly, book directly) or Camping at 'Brae Lossie Farm Stay', just 12km down the road from the Caves. $20 per night, per person (available Friday and Saturday night), on a beautiful property, with a chai tent/chill out space, and a nice after gig chilled vibes running. Further information can be provided upon purchase of your concert ticket.
A get-together for Alumni to experience a rare visual spectacle and musical extravaganza in the incredible location of the huge natural Grand Arch within Jenolan Caves.
This is definitely a CSU Alumni Experience Event not to be missed. Limited tickets that will sell out quickly, book early!
For further information click here
Alumni ticket non-transferrable