San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
As part of our commitment towards improving our customers’ experience with ClickView products, we offer ClickView Academy, a program focused on providing a variety of services to support our customers in their ongoing use of the ClickView solution.
You are invited to a FREE ClickView Academy session presented by ClickView Learning Advisor, Charles Boulo.
This session will benefit library/resource centre staff, ClickView Managers, eLearning, curriculum leaders and will cover the following topics:
- ClickView Online - Keeping digital video agile and integrated
- Albert - Identifying relevant content using Australian Curriculum codes
- Workspace - Integrating digital video content created by teachers
- Curriculum Libraries - Learn more about the resources available in your ClickView library
- ClickView app - Browse your library within seconds and create your own educational content
- ClickView Training Centre
- What's new at ClickView
When & Where
As innovators in educational digital content delivery, we put pedagogy at the heart of everything we do. For over 10 years, we have been providing schools, colleges and universities with innovative digital video solutions that change the way teachers and students engage with each other.
Our solutions enrich the learning experience and enhance the benefits of using video to deliver better outcomes