Christmas in the Barossa!
Rowland Flat, SA
San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
2013 Social Christmas Functions at the Novotel Barossa Valley Resort
Celebrate the festive season in style this year at the Novotel Barossa Valley Resort. This year, you can attend one of our fantastic social events where you will join other organisations and social clubs for a combined Christmas celebration with live entertainment, delicious premium buffet and a visit from Santa!
Individual tickets are available or you can book tables of ten. Guests from the same organisation will be seated together. Christmas in the Barossa @ Novotel is a great way to celebrate and expand your business network at the same time.
- Saturday 30th November 2013
- Saturday 7th December 2013
- Saturday 14th December 2013
"Mr & Mrs Smith" (30th November)
Mr & Mrs Smith are Simone and Colin, a talented and versatile duo who have been entertaining audiences around the world since 1996. A varied repertoire and a multi-vocal and instrumental line up ensures musical variety to keep you dancing all night long.
"The Barking Ants" (7th December)
The Barking Ants need no introduction in the Barossa, and have a reputation for delivering a repertoire of classic rock songs, top 40 hits and gutsy pub anthems. Formed in the mid-1990’s, the five piece band has performed at hotels, clubs and for corporate functions across South Australia.
"Show Us Your Hits" (14th December)
Dance yourself into a frenzy to music from the 60s through to today with ‘Show Us Your Hits’. Every number is delivered with raw energy, enthusiasm and punch with quality front-line vocalists, precision harmonies and high caliber musicians to create a party atmosphere at every performance.
This year's menu features an amazing variety of starters, hot and cold selections, desserts as well as all beverages.
- Char-grilled zucchini, char-grilled capsicum, marinated mushroom and grilled pumpkin, sundried tomatoes
- Mediterranean dip with grissini and salt sticks
- Local meat platters including Steinyís garlic mettwurst and Maggie Beer Pate
- Domenic olives and Zimmyís relishes
- Lyndoch smoked salmon salad with yoghurt dressing
- Caesar salad with local bacon , Apex croutons with a garlic dressing
- Flat pasley, tomatoes, onions and burgul salad with citrus dressing
- Pasta salad with garden herbs
- German-style potato salad with honey and grain mustard dressing
- Tossed green salad with balsamic dressing
- Honey-glazed ham with port wine jus
- Roast turkey breast basted with sage butter and a cranberry relish
- Steamed barramundi fillet with lemon butter sauce and salmon caviar
- Medley of vegetables lasagna scented with tomato veloute, Barossa Valley Cheese glaze
- Garlic and herb sauteed potatoes
- Steamed vegetables dressed with EVO oil
- Fruit mince pies
- Christmas pudding with brandy custard
- Assortment of gateaux
- Fruit platter
- Local wine
- Soft drinks
- Tea & coffee
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
As this is a licensed event, only people over the age of 18 are able to attend.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
The Novotel Barossa Valley Resort has plenty of onsite parking available and is free.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
You are not allowed to bring your own food or drinks to the event.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please contact one of our friendly team on 08 8524 0090 or via email email@example.com.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes! You will just need to update your tickets details via the eventbrite website or alternatively please contact us on 08 8524 0090 to make an ammendment.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes. You can either update your details via the eventbrite website or by contacting one of our friendly team on 08 8524 0090 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the refund policy?
Unfortunately there are no refunds for this event. All sales are final however changes can be made to the names of people attending the event.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Please notify us prior to the event if you have any changes to the people that are attending. You can either update your details via the eventbrite website or by contacting one of our friendly team on 08 8524 0090 or via email email@example.com.
Novotel Barossa Valley Resort
Golf Links Road
Novotel Barossa Valley Resort
The recently refurbished Novotel Barossa Valley Resort has 140 accommodation rooms each featuring private balconies overlooking the vineyards of Jacob's Creek. The dedicated events centre can cater for up to 250 delegates with menus inspired by the food and wine of the Barossa region.