San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
- Communicate your business purpose – what you do and why it matters to your market.
- Position your business as the leading, trusted authentic brand
- Influence your market to attract more customers.
- Develop and implement a business communication plan
If you’re committed to growing your business, you’ll know how critical it is to be visible, influential and trusted in the market, particularly in the minds of your customers and stakeholders.
Public Relations (PR) is a powerful tool for businesses to:
- Raise their awareness;
- Build their credibility, and;
- Boost their influence
... ultimately leading to increased business. PR is a vital cornerstone to any company’s growth strategy.
Build Your Market Influence for Business Success is a flexible, practical four-week training program designed to empower you and your team with the skills, tools and knowledge you need to easily generate your own credible and influential publicity.
By the end of this online training, you can confidently implement a business communication program that builds your business.
Each of the four one-hour webinars includes practical skills development, tools and templates to use in your business communication program plus the opportunity to ask questions.
- Webinar #1 - 10am - 11am AEDT Wednesday March 2, 2016
- Webinar #2 - 10am - 11am AEDT, Wednesday March 9, 2016
- Webinar #3 - 10am - 11am AEDT, Monday March 14, 2016 (Please note: training will still run on this Labour Day public holiday)
- Webinar #4 - 10am - 11am AEDT, Wednesday March 23, 2016
How to join the webinars
Register now to secure your spot for all four live training webinars. You will receive your webinar link and training tools for each session one day prior to each webinar.
Unlock the secrets to building and mastering a confident communication plan that will help you build influence in the market for business success.
About the Facilitator
Simon Mossman is Principal Consultant at Mossman Media, a business growth consulting and training practice with specialist skills and experience in business communication, media and public relations.
Simon has extensive experience training, consulting to and supporting business professionals and corporate executives in various aspects of public relations, corporate communication, media training and presentation skills development.
"Over the years, I have written many articles that have been submitted to the press with limited success
and have posted blogs that have not reached the wider audience I had hoped for.