Join us on an exclusive, personal tour of Australia’s first museum with our special Corroboree Sydney behind-the-scenes tours.
Sneak a peek at this irreplaceable collection of more than 16 million objects and experience incredible treasures – creatures large and small, birds and mammals, ancient fossils and precious minerals, plus incredible cultural artefacts from Indigenous Australia and the Pacific.
- The Tasmanian Tiger – one of 140 specimens of extinct species in the Museum’s collection
- Items collected by Captain James Cook and spears in the Pacific Collection
- The Goliath Tarantula – a South American spider that can grow as large as a dinner plate
- Exotic butterfly and beetle collection
- The taxidermy lab
- Exclusive access to the Aboriginal collections with a cultural collections officer.
For enquiries, please contact Charlotte Galleguillos on (02) 9320 6416 or Laura McBride on (02) 9320 6321 or via email.
Like Indigenous Australian Culture on Facebook.
Our events are designed to educate, entertain and excite.
The Australian Museum is a place of exploration and discovery, inspiring responsibility for our world by promoting knowledge, understanding and enjoyment of science, nature and culture.
1 William St, Sydney NSW
(02) 9320 6000