San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
AVCon brings the best of anime and video gaming to Australia. The event has been held annually in July since 2002 and is managed by a dedicated team through the not-for-profit organization Team AVCon Incorporated.
As well as a focus on allowing local, interstate and international traders and artists to display their works and wares, AVCon hosts many additional attractions. Among these include independent video game developer spaces, the Madman National Cosplay Competition, along with guests, panels and workshops on these and related areas of interest to our attendees.
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
- Children under 10 can enter AVCon 2016 at no charge if accompanied by a ticket holder. A children’s pass can be obtained at-the-door.
- Concession pricing is available for at-the-door sales for Government concession card holders; such as Seniors Cards, disability cards or Centrelink Health Care Cards.
- Holders of Government Carer Cards or Companion Cards will receive a free ticket at-the-door when accompanying their ward.
- No refund or exchange on any ticket except as required by law.
- AVCon tickets guarantee entrance into the AVCon festival, but do not guarantee advertised guests, artists or programs. AVCon reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute guests or artists and / or vary advertised programs at any point. Any addition, withdrawal, reschedule or substitution of guests or artists and / or any variation to advertised programs will not entitle a ticket purchaser to a refund.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from AVCon or other authorised points of sale.
- AVCon tickets may not be resold, except with the written consent of AVCon. If a ticket is sold in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
- All prices quoted include the Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Lost Tickets. If your tickets are lost or stolen, you must produce proof of original purchase and ticket number before a ticket will be reissued.
- If payment for a ticket is reversed by chargeback or other mechanism, the tickets purchased may be invalidated and the ticket purchaser and associated ticket holders may be barred from future events.
- AVCon’s Code of Conduct can be found here at avcon.org.au. By entering AVCon, you agree to the AVCon Code of Conduct.
- Inquiries or complaints: if you have an enquiry or complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.