How to increase success, performance and productivity in your organization
This learning experience is part of The Appreciative Inquiry Week that will take place in Milano, Italy, the first week of July.
It will show you how to increase the success, performance and productivity of your organization using positive psychology and Appreciative Inquiry.
Appreciative Inquiry is being used in many diverse types of organisations worldwide, achieving astonishing results in terms of speed of organizational effectiveness improvement, self sustaining change processes activation, employee engagement amplification and positive leadership development.
During two full immersive days participants will experience and learn:
- What is positive psychology
- The secrets of flourishing organisations
- The benefits of increased positivity in your organization – the magic ratio
- The benefits of taking a strengths based approach to development
- What organizational social capital is and how to increase it
- What is AI - Appreciative Inquiry
- How do you do it
- How positivity is a business imperative
- How to increase staff engagement
Thanks to this learning experience, You will be able to:
- Identify and use individual strengths to enhance individual and organisational performance
- Increase the positivity ratio in your organization towards the magic ratio so increasing creativity, connection and performance
- Enhance the performance, success and productivity of your organization
- Increase staff engagement
- Design and conduct appreciative discovery interviews in many organisational situations
- Contemplate appreciative inquiry interventions in your organisation
- Refine HR processes from an appreciative and positive psychology perspective
- Increase the social capital of your organization
In collaboration with :
The workshop will share key research, case-studies, interventions, and theoretical models related to the topics.
Methodology used in the workshop
The workshop will be highly interactive with lots of experiential learning and many opportunities to relate the learning to your own situation.
Participant Profile: Leaders and managers at all levels in all kind of organisations. HR Directors have an opportunity to learn how to deploy Appreciative Inquiry in their organisation. Appreciative Inquiry has been widely applied in many parts of the world in both the Public and Private sector. It has been used successfully in many corporate settings, including ﬁnancial institutions, mining houses, IT, engineering and manufacturing companies, retail organizations, service industries and human resources and consulting companies. Those trained to use Appreciative Inquiry include business leaders, managers, supervisors, consultants, human resource practitioners, team workers, mentors, coaches and strategists
Dates: July 3, and 4 2012.
My passion is working with clients that range across the public, private and not for profit sector to achieve business benefit. My greatest pleasure is when a group experiences a fundamental shift in their way of being together or in their collective understanding of the world. Once this shift occurs real sustainable change happens. From this, and the energy it produces, all the things necessary to maintain, enhance, grow and amplify the change can flow.
Fully qualified as an organizational psychologist, I am also highly experienced in whole systems change, using approaches like Appreciative Inquiry. The Managing Director of Appreciating change, I’m an Associated Fellow of the BPS, and a Principal member of the ABP and I have written two books: Appreciative Inquiry for Change Management, and, Positive Psychology at Work. I am a regular international conference speaker.
Mario has some 25 years of experience supporting organizations in their change processes and for 10 years has been applying Appreciative Inquiry as a thinking and methodological approach to organizational improvement.
Small and very large group facilitator, he regularly speaks at national (Italy) and international conferences on how organizations are changing and how leadership is developing.
Mario works with Italian and Global companies, often in multicultural environments, designing and supporting change efforts, employee engagement programs, strategic organizational change. He is also a coach and thinking partner of senior leaders.
He writes for the AI practitioner and L'Impresa and of course he shares most of his thinking in his blog Growing Organizations. He is a member of the International Advisory Board at the 2012 Appreciative Inquiry World Conference.
When & Where
Sviluppo delle Organizzazioni