Whether you’ve successfully implemented great strategy or simply glimpsed it through the daily noise, you’ll know the challenges business can produce.
This year, take the next step and find out how to implement those ideas into your business, and how coaching can help.
This Workshop will address:
- How to link decisive strategy to the bigger picture, to increase both income and equity growth
- How to understand and manage your business through its lifecycle and the broader economic cycle
- How to continue to work on your business, not just in the day-to-day stuff
What to expect from a Shirlaws experience:
- Practical frameworks that you an apply immediately into your business
- AN interactive environment where your agenda will be heard and addressed
- All presenters are Business Coaches, actively implementing strategies like this into real businesses – including theirs!
Who should attend:
- CEOs, Principals and Decision Makers
Tim Dwyer, CEO Shirlaws Australia, is an international partner in Shirlaws, an organisation that advises private enterprise on how to grow, fund, exit and enjoy.
Having grown his own business from start up to a multimillion dollar enterprise in 2 years, Tim understands the value of building solid business foundations.
Tim’s current role as CEO of Shirlaws Coaching Australia has Tim working with CEOs and business leaders helping them align their businesses behind a common vision and helping them build solid foundations for profitable growth, balanced lifestyle and higher equity returns on sell down and exit.
For any questions or enquiries please call Emma Blok on 1300 853 772
Shirlaws Australia Pty Ltd
Shirlaws is a portfolio of companies that advise private enterprise how to grow, fund or exit their business in order to enjoy their life's work. We provide support and give them the confidence to change, the freedom to choose and the courage to invest.