Advanced RTW Coordinator's Course
This one day training course is designed to expand the skills of experienced RTW coordinators to address the factors that govern long term work loss and disability.
80% of all NSW WorkCover claims costs are borne by 15-20% of claims including medical, legal, and lost wages costs. New knowledge shows the way to determining the factors preventing long term work loss early, and interventions that are workplace based.
Who Should Attend
- Managers and Supervisors who have previously completed an Introduction to Return to Work Coordination Training.
- Return to work coordinators with experience managing workers compensation claims and return to work.
- Health professionals involved with workplace based injury management.
Benefits of this course
- Learn how to implement early screening of all injured workers for risk factors for long-term work loss and disability.
- Highlight the range of interventions available to RTW coordinators to address risk factors and to implement suitable duties early.
- Decrease return to work durations, claim costs and the effect on premiums.
The ‘Introduction to RTW Coordination Course’ (NSW or VIC courses) are recommended as is some RTW coordination experience. Both are not compulsory, and please contact us if you have any queries. For information on these courses visit this page:
Terms & Conditions
Access our terms & conditions on our Training Page
Save This Event
When & Where
We are a leading provider of injury prevention and management.