￼Create stunning motion graphics and visual effects using the industry standard tool for motion graphics and Hollywood style effects for cinema, television and web formats creative compositing software.
The course will take you from the basics through to advanced animation techniques, Text animations, Motion effects, Track mattes, Nesting, Precompose, Expressions, 3D cameras & Lighting and other.
After Effects Overview
• Creating a new Project • Overview of Layer & Composition windows • Workspace & Panels • Creating a new composition • Importing files
• Animating Keyframes • Keyframe Interpolation • Roving Keyframe • Auto orientation • Adding effects and using the Effects Control Panel • Importing Photoshop/Illustrator files • Using the Graph Editor
Composition & Layer panel
• Layer stacking order • TimeStretch Functions • Trimming layers in and out points • Looping footage • Time Stretch • Effectively using Blending Modes • Effect motion paths • Navigating the Effects & Presets panel • Using Brainstorm • Brainstorm with keyframes • Puppet Pin tool • Creating text • Using Text Presets • Animating text • Working with Range Selectors • Text on a path • Adding custom Text animation
Linking & Parenting
• Linking Layers • Parenting, Nesting • Pre-Compose • Null Objects
• Masking Overview • Rectangular, Ellipse and Star Mask tool • Mask Feathering • Animating a Mask Shape • Track Matte tools • Effects & Keying • Levels, Curves, Exposure • CC toner, Color correction • Background Effects • Create Gradients • Motion Blur
• Stroke and Fill settings • Editing shapes • Adding Shape Effects
• Using the Motion Tracker • Stabilize Footage • Applying tracking to effects • Improving keyed composites
• 3D Overview • Creating 3D layers • Creating Cameras • Adding Lights • Animating the Cameras
Export Rendering Queue
• Using the Render Queue • Render Settings • Size • Using Output Module options and presets • Export video for HD formats, web video and You-Tube
Dynamic Linking (Some call it Round Tripping)
• Premiere Pro • Final Cut Pro X • Avid
AU$595.00 pp Early Bird
Course fee includes Adobe’s Classroom in a Book (Digital Copy) and course materials.
Tea, coffee, Filtered water and biscuits are available throughout the day and lunch at one of our favourites spots around Circular Quay.
For Policies see http://www.labspaceaustralia.com/policies
Save This Event
When & Where
Labspace Adobe Authorised Training Centre Sydney
We teach the tools of the trade so Creatives can do what they enjoy doing best - BEING CREATIVE.
At Labspace, we believe that the earlier you participate in a Certified Instructor Led Basic, Intermediate or Advanced Course the better your end product will be.
Why? Today's Professional software is extremely powerful and versatile with many ways to achieve the same goal. Knowing what these are, you will be spending more time BEING CREATIVE. Simple.
Time is precious and costly. So why waste your expensive production hours surfing the internet and watching countless online tutorials learning "the how to's" or advanced features.
What you learn and understand from a course in a day will take you weeks to learn online.
On every one of our courses we have had quotes similar to these -
"If I only knew this last week, I would have saved so much time"
"This is going to change my life!"
"I have used this software for 15 years professionally and never knew that!"
Master the tool and your valuable time will be spent CREATIVELY.
Contact Labspace, Sydney or Melbourne, for all your Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro, SpeedGrade, Audition training and short courses.