San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Open Scientific Meeting
The Medical Research Future Fund –
Great expectations and sober realities
Will the MRFF help link bench and bedside?
Friday October 7, 2016
9am – 1:30pm
Translational Research Institute, Brisbane
Invited presentations from peak organisations:
- Ian Frazer- Concise MRFF Update - Strategies and Priorities - timelines and mechanism?
- Steve Wesselingh- What will the Advanced Health research and Translation Centres be expecting from the MRFF?
- Anthony Cunningham- What will the independent Medical Research Institutes be expecting from the MRFF?
- Robyn Ward- What will the University sector be expecting from the MRFF?
- John Shine - What will biotech and the commercialization sector be expecting from the MRFF?
- Rob Ramsay and Michael Berk- What does the health and medical work force expect from the MRFF?
Discussion and general debate
RSVP September 30, 2016
REGISTRATION IS A MUST
This Event is Proudly Sponsored By:
We also acknowledge support from:
Save This Event
When & Where
Australian Academy of Health and Medical Sciences
To promote health and medical research and its translation to enable a healthier community in Australia and the World
The Academy was established to provide an impartial and authoritative voice for healthcare, informed by the best available evidence and expert advice from the best and brightest in health and medical research. The Academy will also focus on the development of future generations of health and medical researchers.