A11Y Bytes Sydney
Thursday, 15 May 2014 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (AEST)
San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Join us for A11Y Bytes Sydney, a free community event in celebration of Global Accessibility Awareness Day.
The heart of accessibility is not about guidelines or codes or regulations. It's about people, and life, and how we live, how we access information, and how our lives are affected by the technologies of today.
Come by at 6.00pm and we’ll kick off around 6.30pm. There will be six (or so) short presentations that will stimulate discussion about digital accessibility and user's needs and preferences.
We look forward to seeing you for an educational, casual, and social evening where we learn and talk and grow.
If you encounter any issues registering using Eventbrite or have any questions, please send your name and email address to A11Y Bytes (email@example.com).
- Input! Input! presesnted by Katja Forbes
- Inclusive Design is a fad presented by Caronne Carruthers-Taylor
- Design, innovation and accessibility presented by Kim Chatterjee
- The carrot and the stick: lessons from The Netherlands presented by Pieter den Heten
- ARIA: Selling the Drama presented by Ben Buchanan
- ARIA: managing focus for advanced components presented by Sean Curtis